Saturday, July 7, 2012

My Goals


When I read Jack Kirby’s Challengers of the Unknown, I became addicted to comics. As with all addictions, I would like to share it. This site, if I can figure out how to do it, will promote, present  and review many of the things I enjoy the most, and I hope you enjoy them too.

I hope for honest and open discussions and opinions.  I hope we all can both learn and teach, and have fun on the way!

I am a big fan of the Marvel Age of Comics and have written a book on the subject. It’s 1,150 pages and is available at: http://comicbookcollectorsclub.com/essential-marvel-age-reference-project/

I would personally like to thank Tony Isabella who steered me back into the world of comics and Mike Vassallo and Nick Caputo who inspired me to have my own blog.

7 comments:

  1. Oh great! There goes the neighborhood!

    Seriously though, best of luck here in blogville, Barry. What are ya gonna do with the other site? Contribute to them both?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the jungle, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. About time! Now it is going to be even more difficult to get you to do a guest post at one of my blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the world of blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Barry,

    This blog now added to my list, as well as CBCC. Have fun.

    Cheers,
    Kid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fellow Yancy Streeter! Welcome to the exciting world of blogs (like I need the competition!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ,,,and I'm sure my brother John will comment here more than on my own blog!

    ReplyDelete